Hosted VOIP Phone Systems
Hosted phones are a lot like cloud computing, as it is a hosted solution or “software as a service” (SaaS) for your phone. The cloud offers organizations the opportunity to leverage the latest technologies without the extensive capital that was once associated with these full featured systems.
Hosted IP Phone systems leverage cloud technology so organizations can subscribe to affordable monthly services that provide the cloud Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems. Instead of purchasing, installing and maintaining an entire phone system, you can gain full access to a broader range of telecommunications options than you may not have been able to leverage without the cloud. As a hosted VOIP vendor, all you have to do is pick up the phone – and we handle the rest.
Cloud VoIP comes with a host of benefits, particularly for smaller businesses and agile corporations who want to keep their overhead costs down, minimize capital expenditures and safely leverage employee’s existing assets.
Simplify your phones with cloud VOIP
- Reduces costs. Without expensive capital investments, a hosted phone solution can provide organizations with an affordable, predictable monthly cost.
- The latest in unified communications. With a cloud VoIP solution, you can easily take advantage of the latest communications technologies with a few simple clicks – no more messy installs or costly upgrades.
- Minimal downtime. When your service is in our hands, we keep you running 24/7/365 so you can stay online and available for customers around the clock.
- Mobile flexibility. With a hosted IP phone system, your staff can stay connected to your core communications system wherever they are, giving your organization the power of unity and the flexibility and freedom of mobility.
- Contingency plans. Whether a disaster strikes or the call volume gets too heavy, a cloud-based phone system allows you to have contingency plans in place that allow call forwarding and routing to keep things running smoothly.
1. What is a Hosted Phone System?
A Hosted PBX is a private branch exchange (PBX) delivered as a hosted service. It’s also known as a Virtual PBX and the advantages companies that use it experience are the elimination of installation, operation and maintenance costs of their VoIP PBX as their VoIP service provider hosts their PBX for them.
2. How much does it cost?
The great news is that it can save you money. There’s no need for a large investment before installing your phone system and also the maintenance cost of your phone system is much lower as you don’t need to hire someone inhouse to operate and maintain your PBX.
3. Why should I switch to VoIP?
VoIP is a more affordable alternative than a traditional phone line. It looks and feels the same way a landline does, but offers many additional features free of cost that can be controlled from your ‘online portal’, from anywhere in the world. In addition to features, VoIP is flexible. You can use it as you normally would at your home or office, or you can setup your service to work on a smartphone or computer.
4. Is hosted the only option?
Omega offers hosted VoIP as a service, but we are able to manage and implement a number of different onsite and customer owned IP PBX Systems as well.